Knowledge Base Submit Case
Email Setup - Windows Vista Mail
1. Open Windows Vista Mail
2. Go to the Tools menu and select 'Accounts...'
3. Click 'Add...'
4. Select E-mail Account, Click 'Next'
5. Enter your Display Name (i.e: John Smith), Click 'Next'
6. Enter your E-Mail address (email@example.com), Click 'Next'
7. Select POP3 or IMAP as your Incoming e-mail server type
8. Enter your username into the E-mail username field
9. Make sure 'Do not download my e-mail and folders at this time' checkbox is checked and click "Finish" button to return to your account list.
10. Select your E-mail Account and click 'Properties'
11. Click the 'Servers' tab
12. Make sure the Logon Information is set to 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server'
13. Congratulations you have finished the setup of your email account!